Sunday 10 February 2013

A New Pattern: The Lovebird Beanie Hat

Well, here it is ... my debut into the world of knitwear design ... The Lovebird Beanie Hat. Now available to download through Ravelry.


Modelled here by my friend Claire, it is a simple fair isle pattern that knits up quickly in DK to Aran weight yarn.

If you go on to make this hat I'd love to see your creation, so please link it to the pattern listing on Ravelry.

You can purchase this pattern here:

Thank you and happy knitting :)

10 comments:

  1. This is really cute, thank you for sharing :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tanya, this is incredible! I can't wait to get this on my needles :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Would this be a horrible first project for knitting? I know how to cast on. hahaha. I'd really like to make this though, it's adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  4. ayarnlovingmama18 April 2013 at 10:29

    Hi Sylvia, by all means give it a go and maybe sit near a computer so you can look at youtube videos if you get stuck on how to do a certain stitch. I'd love to see how you get on, so do let me know if you try the hat. Good luck :) x

    ReplyDelete
  5. maillot de foot pas cher...

    I’m really impressed with your writing skills as well as with the layout on your blog. Is this a paid theme or did you customize it yourself? Either way keep up the nice quality writing, it is rare to see a nice blog like this one nowadays.....

    ReplyDelete
  6. ayarnlovingmama8 June 2013 at 14:11

    Thank you :)

    ReplyDelete